Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hi Ilocos! Til we meet again! ☺

Oh my gooosh! Thank you to my YPriMar (Principles of Marketing) subject! If not for this very mandatory educational tour, I won't be able to visit one of the most beautiful provinces of the Philippines, ILOCOS! I must say, I was extremely excited to visit Ilocos because of the very famous windmills.. Only to find out that there are a lot of beautiful and breathtaking places in store for us. Here are some of our.. I mean MY pictures (vanity pictures..hahaha) during our stay there at Ilocos last October 4-6:

DAY 1: Ilocos Norte
 At Playa Tropical Resort
Urrrggghhh, the sun shines so bright! O.O

Okay, ladies and gentlemen.. THE INFINITY POOL! :)
K, I'm so fat! :/
Sooo clear, eh? :p
So sad.. I won a gift certificate but I won't be able to avail it.. Huhu! :'(
Blurry..
Fort Ilocandia
Cute! :3
Hi friends!!!

BIG DRAGONFRUIT! :-o
I'm so cute here.. WELL! :D
Bangui Windmills
The JEJEPOSE! :D
Jumpshot, eh?
Oooh, the wind! :)))
Pasalubongs for less!
Lunch at Villa Del Mar Resort, Pagudpud Ilocos Norte
Wow legs! O.O
I mean it! ♥
Pictorial, eh? :)

Seaside pictorial! :D
Wow, WHITE SAND BEACH! :D
Sand dunesss! Yay! :)))
Sand boarding, anyone? :p

 SMP! ☺
Sunset..
OMG! Experienced the very famous 4x4 ride on the sand dunes! Best experience, ever!!!
Overnight stay at Java Hotel!
Look! Our very relaxing room.. :)
Timer.. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. CLICK! :)


DAY 2: Ilocos Sur
Paoay Church!
My pink shirt is sooo pink! ☺
Baluarte de Singson!
Hi there my dear parrot friend!
Tiger friend, do not bite me.. K? :p
Church.. (I forgot the name)
Kalesa ride at Vigan, Ilocos Sur!
Nostalgic view at Vigan! :)
Lezz buy some pasalubongs at take pictures! :)))

Wood carvings..
Oooh la la!!! 
I super love Vigan! ☺♥


Lalala.. When the time comes, I want to visit Ilocos again with my family. There are A LOT of good places in the Philippines and if you like travelling, you must visit Ilocos. And hey, don't forget to buy me some pasalubongs!! :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment