Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Christian Louboutin Obsession

I am deeply in love with shoes. For me, shoes could bring a woman into different kinds of worlds. Plus, a good pair of shoes could add up to a woman's total look. It's a plus factor if you are wearing a good pair of shoes. Of all the shoe brands in the market, I superbly like Christian Louboutin. It is a French brand owned by Christian Louboutin and named it after his name. The styles of CL are very elegant and classy. These kinds of shoes could boost your femininity and could make you feel like a queen.

After studying and having a job, one of my goals is to have at least a pair of CL shoes. If these styles are still available at that time, I want to have any of these:


Gold Baseball



Toutenkaboucle


Amber


Bikki


Echasse


Elisabeth

Gift Love 
Lady Daf
Police

Winter Trash


Yolanda









No comments:

Post a Comment