Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Mistress

FINALLY! Another John Lloyd-Bea movie again! You have no idea how excited I am for this movie. Of course, the fact that John Lloyd is having a movie again is making me more excited. If you will ask me, Bea Alonzo is the perfect partner for JL. The chemistry and the magic are always present when they are together. Imagine, they've been screen partners for ten years already?! This movie is their 10th Anniversary offering as on-screen partners.

The title alone was very controversial already. When I heard that the movie is entitled "The Mistress", I thought that Bea here is the mistress of John Lloyd. Well obviously, I was so wrong. The movie is about Sari (Bea Alonzo) being the mistress of Rico (Ronaldo Valdez) who happens to be the husband of Regina (Hilda Koronel). Then, there came a man named JD (john Lloyd Cruz) who fell in love with Sari.


The poster is a killer!!! Aside from the kiss, did you notice that John Lloyd's pinching a bit of Bea's skin? Gosh, I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw this. That was sweet!


The movie's lead characters are not just your ordinary actors. They are well-respected and great actors just like the following:

Mr. Ronaldo Valdez as Rico (The Benefactor)
Ms. Hilda Koronel as Regina (The Wife)
Mr. John Lloyd Cruz as JD (The Lover)
Ms. Bea Alonzo as Sari (The Mistress)

Here's the full trailer of The Mistress. If you liked One More Chance, I am certain that you will also like this movie. Let's watch!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment