Thursday, August 16, 2012

My very first poem..

I want to share with you the very first poem I made. If not for my MAPEH (Music, Arts, Physical Education, Health) teacher, I won't be able to make one. So here it is.. :)))


SWEET THOUGHTS OF YOU
you seemed to be a cold person,
who never showed me your intentions,
how i wish you could give to me,
the attention i want to see.

for the several days we've been together,
there were moments i could remember.
you've shown me a special kind of treatment,
i've been longing to feel every moment.

every hug is a paradise,
our conversations were so nice
you always cheer me up with your smile,
and with you, i want to walk some mile.

you've touched my heart so deeply,
with your thoughts that were so dearly.
everytime i feel that you're mine,
my feeling is just so fine.

when i'm with you i'm always happy,
happiness i haven't found with any.
now, my life with you is complete,
and your thoughts so sweet i want you to repeat.♥





No comments:

Post a Comment