Monday, August 20, 2012

My first dF bracelet♥

My friend Daniela Feliciano has this little business of her own which she calls Dare to be FAB or dF. All the items that she offers are all made by her. She started selling her first collection called "dFine Jewelry" last July. These pieces of jewelry are all hand-made by Daniela and she offers them with very affordable prices. Wanna see some of the pieces?


(c) Daniela Feliciano


(c) Daniela Feliciano


(c) Daniela Feliciano

So now that I am trying to be 'fashionable' little by little, I ordered this one:


(c) Daniela Feliciano
I really like the simplicity of this item. Plus, the color combination captured my attention because I really like blue. If you want to grab one of Daniela's lovely bracelets, you can check the official page of Dare to be FAB here.

Happy online shopping!!! :)))





No comments:

Post a Comment